Pure Media Supply Systems – Perfect Collaboration
Another key focus of our business is the construction and delivery of controls for cleanroom technology systems used in the manufacturing of semiconductors and photovoltaic components in locations such as Dresden, Erfurt, Arnstadt, Brandenburg, Freiberg, Stuttgart, Regensburg, as well as internationally in Switzerland, China/Taiwan, and India.
Pure Media Supply Systems
- Regulation of liquid and gas flows
- Controls for ultra-pure gas, specialty gas, and ultra-pure chemical supply systems
- Controls for gas cabinets, chemical cabinets, and distribution boxes
- Controls for supply, extraction, and process vacuum systems
- Alarm systems
Modernization of existing systems
- Migration of control components
- S5 to S7
- Saia to S7
- Moeller to S7
- ABB to S7
- Others available upon request
- Renewal of visualization and control systems
- Visualization: WinCC, WinCC flexible, InTouch, iFix, Coros LS-B, Aprol-E
- Control system: PCS 7
- Maintenance of electrical systems – electrical/MSR technology
- Recurring tests according to:
- DIN VDE 0100-600 (VDE 0100-600)
- BGV A3
- Operational Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV) §§ 14 and 15 (Technical inspection of electrical systems and devices in hazardous areas)
We would be delighted to hear from you and welcome your project inquiry. Please share your ideas with us so that we can work together to bring them to life.
Projects / Technical Support
Tel.: 03591 3694-17
We cover a broad spectrum. Innovation, quality, reliability, service & support, and flexibility
Our systems are meticulously designed down to the smallest detail to suit your products and their associated processes.
We have successfully automated processes in the energy supply, medical technology, automotive industry, chemical, food technology, energy, and environmental technology sectors. With this wealth of experience, we are the right partner to realize individual assembly solutions.